Saturday, January 7, 2012

Product Kudos: Dish Detergent


Today I noticed that our dishwasher just is not getting Jazz's sippy cups as clean as I would like. There is always a residue, and I frequently see dried milk in the straws and spouts. So, I have made the decision to hand wash the sippy cups. In doing so, I was reminded of how awesome Palmolive Ultra Baby Dish Detergent is!! I have never felt dishes so clean after washing them. I get pretty busy, and unfortunately sippy cups sit with milk in them for way longer than they should. The Palmolive takes it all right off! I love to use on Jazz's toys and teethers. I was thrilled at how well it cleaned my breast pump parts...they actually "squeaked" they were so clean! I like that is is dye free and generally gentle. My only regret is not discovering it sooner! There are many nights I soaked pump parts to get milk off with normal detergents. I will continue to use it after Jazz is no longer a baby/toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment