Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Safe Cleaner


I have praised Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner for some time now but have never made it to blog about it. I was using a disinfecting nursery wipe to clean Jazz's high chair, jumperoo, bouncer, etc. but it was getting very pricey. I was also hoping to find something more organic and natural, also. At Toys R Us, we ran across the Seventh Generation Spray and gave it a try. It is WONDERFUL! It even get stuck on, dried oatmeal off the tray! It is great for sticky messes, and even ones that are not baby related! (I cleaned the dryer with it today!) It smells nice and "woodsy". I love that it is botanical and disinfecting! I think my favorite part is that it is safe for food surfaces without even rinsing or wiping!! I bought a small travel spray bottle that I have filled with the Seventh Generation spray to keep in the diaper bag to clean tables and high chairs at restaurants before little hands get on them or to clean dropped toys on the go! Because it is safe on food surfaces without rinsing, I can just spray, wipe, and let Jazz go at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment